8.14.2013

a fresche make-over

Favorite make-over! My client, Linda, came into see me about a month ago. As with every client, I began by asking a series of questions to get to know who Linda is. She explained to me, that she is a passionate woman, she fights for children's rights, and has adopted four children that she is a single parent to. She also told me she was sixty, and tired; but did not want to look like that any longer! I was very excited to be a part of Linda's transformation and new attitude. We began by cutting her long, hair that was only weighing down her pretty face and not doing anything for her. I created a layered shag that she can wear curly or blown out for body and waves. Next, we started the de-colourizing. Linda's colour was grown out and very grey at the root area; but had dark brown box colour on her mid-shaft to ends. After the de-colourizing to remove the brown box colour, I applied a golden glaze to colour balance all of her hair. Linda's hair was blown out using KMS California Tame Frizz to control frizz but allow bounce and fullness. My favorite part, was watching Linda literally bounce out of the salon and through the parking lot. Her hair was bouncing, but even more so was her spirit! Make-over by: Joi Rooks

No comments:

Post a Comment